Projects that fall under this category largely help businesses diagnose and improve current business operations. This can be done through streamlining workflow, creating new processes, digitization, or resource management optimisation. The end goal of adopting these new processes is to help your business stay profitable and efficient.
- Review existing business processes, identify areas for improvement, and develop a productivity measurement system to track and analyse company productivity levels
- Adoption and implementation of proposed solutions to automate existing operations and streamline internal processes
- Acquisition of relevant equipment identified to improve the productivity of your company
- Office equipment or warehouse items that are typical for everyday use
- Software and equipment not relevant to the project
- Costs associated with setting up your business
- Items already subsidised through other grant schemes