Overseas Marketing Presence (OMP)
Overseas Marketing Presence (OMP) projects will assist you to penetrate into new markets by establishing a presence overseas to initiate marketing and business development activities.
Activities must include the following:
- Marketing and business development
- New Market Criteria (NMC) which means a new city in which your company’s sales is NOT above S$100,000 in any single year for the past 3 years.
- Posting of at least ONE (1) Singaporean or Permanent Resident to perform marketing and business development activities.
Eligible expenses include the following:
- Salary of a maximum of TWO (2) staff
- Rental of office.
In addition, OMP projects are subjected to the following:
- A cap of S$100k grant per project
- A cap of S$100k per company per year
- Maximum support of TWELVE (12) months per project