Overseas Marketing Presence (OMP)
Overseas Marketing Presence (OMP) is now known as Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) Grant.
Overseas Marketing Presence (OMP) projects will assist you to penetrate into new markets by establishing a presence overseas to initiate marketing and business development activities.
Activities must include the following:
- Marketing and business development
- New Market Criteria (NMC) which means a new city in which your company’s sales is NOT above S$100,000 in any single year for the past 3 years.
- Posting of at least ONE (1) Singaporean or Permanent Resident to perform marketing and business development activities.
Eligible expenses include the following:
- Salary of a maximum of TWO (2) staff
- Rental of office.
In addition, OMP projects are subjected to the following:
- A cap of S$100k grant per project
- A cap of S$100k per company per year
- Maximum support of TWELVE (12) months per project