An automation project allows you to adopt cutting-edge technology and robotics to increase productivity and gain significant benefits for your organisation.
An automation project typically comprises of the following:
- Adoption / development of sophisticated hardware and/or software solutions
- Development of solutions that involve purchase of machinery and integration of systems
- Training of staff to deploy solutions
What is not supported:
- Costs for starting a business
- Essential IT equipment like copiers, notebooks, tablets and mobile phones
- Software and hardware that fallus under Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG)
Automation Support Package (ASP)
Automation Support Package (ASP) is meant for large-scale deployment of automation solutions. ASP provides you with:
- Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) for qualifying costs such as consultancy, equipment and training
- Tax incentive of up to 100% Investment Allowance for equipment
- Business loan of up to $15 million for automation equipment.