tfgynj un y,
- What is EDG?
EDG is the abbreviation for Enterprise Development Grant; it is also known as EDG Grant.
- What is it about?
The purpose of the grant is to help develop a company’s capability within 10 identified key areas as identified by Enterprise Singapore. Projects, training, performance audits etc. are examples of activities that the grant can support through funding
- What are the 10 supportable areas?
The areas that the grant supports are the following:
- Branding & Marketing
- Business Model Transformation
- Enhancing Business Processes for Productivity
- Human Capital Development
- Product Development
- Business Excellence
- Service Excellence
- Intellectual Property
- Financial Management
- Standards Adoption
If your business can benefit from enhancing capabilities in these areas and your company is eligible then speak with a certified consultant to help you apply quickly.
- How much grant can I get?
Eligible Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) can get up to 70% grant on qualifying costs.
- What is the maximum amount I can apply?
Technically, there is no cap. However, the amount is directly correlated to your annual turnover, where less than 70% of the project cost is approved.
- Is there a guideline on the figure? How can I estimate how much grant can be approved?
For smaller EDG projects which follows a simplified process, the amount should be less than S$40,000. Your chosen consultant on the project should be able to help.
- What are the criteria?
You must be an SME that meets these criteria:
• Registered and operating in Singapore
• Local shareholding of at least 30%
• Company’s annual sales revenue of S$100 million or less, or group employment no more than 200 staff